Tuesday, April 14, 2020

New Layout - 1st Year Bday Part 2

Hello all my scrappy friends!  I've been trying to avoid work to finish yet another layout of DD. This one is part 2 of her 1st birthday photos. She turned 8 in September, so I'm a wee bit behind; can you relate?



For this layout I played along with CSI Case File No. 316. I used almost all of the colors including pink/lavendar, white, grey, and teal. For evidence I cut the strip ends into chevrons, I used circle patterns, gold (the title), and a scalloped journaling block. I love all the cateorgy options in each case file! They always get my juices flowing! Here is the case file.


I also played along with Scrap Our Stash April Challenge - "Feelings".  This challenge is chose one of the emoji's listed and create a layout inspired by that feeling. The word has to be included in the title.



I instantly thought of these photos as they just make me happy. She was such a loving, adorable baby. She still is, of course, but how can you resist her all pretty in pink? I used a kit from EmbellishIt! and altered it signifiantly to suit my photos. I used the title "celebrate happy" as it was her birthday. I used bling from Pima, ephemera from Fancy Pants, ink from CTMH, and tags from Heidi Swapp and really old K&Company.

I hope you are safe and well!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Precious and pretty page! Love the pretty details and stash use. Great sketch take! Thanks for your challenge entry here at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

Lori said...

Those photos are so adorable and this is a beautiful layout! I love the colors and that swirl embellishment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash!-Lori DT

Stacy H-W said...

Super adorable layout! Your daughter is so cute! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash this month!