Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Layout - 7 Year Bday

Hello again today!  I'm posting another birthday layout FINALLY completed! I have all these "professional" photos that we had taken of Maddie every year for her birthday that I have never scrapped. I had a huge pile on my desk and set a goal to get the entire pile scrapped! I am done to my last envelope!!!!!


This is Maddie's 7th birthday photos. She had a Master Chef birthday party. It was quite awesome, as all her birthday parties are! My hubby built the little stove and my mom sewed all the chef hats for every guest. We also created aprons for every guest that had the Master Chef label.

For this layout I played along with Paper Issues April Challenge - Heavy Metal. This challenge is to get inspired to document your concert experience or use metal (a brad, clip, bobby pin, safety pin or even a piece of jewelry). The photos are full of metal with the whisk, Eat sign, and kitchen utensils. I also added metal brads - they are in the shap of flour, a measuring cup, two pot holders, and a stand mixter (can you find them all?). I thought these would be perfect for this challenge.

I'm so happy to be inspired by these challenges! Thanks Paper Issues.

For this layout I used a kit from Paper Lofts and added the metal brads from Eyelet Outlet, enamal dots from CTMH, the number 7 from Tim Holtz, the chef title from lazercuts, a miscellaneous arrow, and ink from CTMH.

Stay dry this evening!

No comments: