Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Layout - 6 Year Bday Part 2

Me again, I'm almost done posting for the day, promise! :)


This is Part 2 of DD's birthday Crab Party photos. Mom and I made the Crab Shack background and it was perfect decorations for the party. You can also see the crab "backs" we made for each guest. They were red backpacks filled with packing peanuts!

For this layout I played along with Paper Issues April Challenges - Seeing Double.  This challenge is to Grab those photos, two of them to be specific...and create a layout! Maybe a before and after...maybe a black and white/color photo..maybe the same photo just stacked. I am a big double page layout girl, so I played along for the right side only of this layout. 

I used a super cute kit from GoToTreasurebox.com for this layout. They take a LOT of work, but turn otu super cute. I added a journaling block with a stamp from CTMH.

Enjoy and happy scrapping!

No comments: