Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Layout - 7 Year Bday Part 2

One more new layout! This is the 2nd part of DD's Master Chef birthday party.  She customized her own apron by drawing herself as the winning chef!


For this layout I played along again with Paper Issues April Challenge - Heavy Metal. This challenge is to get inspired to document your concert experience or use metal (a brad, clip, bobby pin, safety pin or even a piece of jewelry). The photos are full of metal with the knife, sharpener, Eat sign, and kitchen utensils. I also added more metal brads - they are in the shap of a rolling pin, a stovetop pot, and a cookie sheet (can you find them all?). I thought these would be perfect for this challenge.

I used another layout from Paper Loft for this layout and to match the part 1 layout of this same event. I added the metal brads from Eyelet Outlet, the huge 7 from Tim Holtz, and ink from CTMH.

I hope you are enjoying purusing my layouts!

Hope you are crafting!

No comments: