Saturday, October 31, 2020

New Layout - Let's Play

Happy Halloween to all!

We had an amazing Halloween. Maddie said over and over that it was the best Halloween ever! So much excitement. She went to Martial Arts, in costume (Black Widow) and Nana came to watch. Then we picked up Bahama Bucks. After a quick lunch, Maddie and I went to Nana's to carve/paint pumpkins with Ashlyn and Jakob. We social distanced and did it outside in the backyard on separate tables. It was still wonderful to finally see them, in person, after all these months. We've missed them so much! Then we came home and put costumes on, including the puppies (Scar was Thor and Pepper was Spiderman). After fun photo ops in the backyard, we grilled hot dogs over the newly remodeled fire pit. Then it was time for the candy scavenger hunt. I loaded up candy in Easter eggs (70 of them) and Juan and I hid them throughout the backyard for Maddie to find. She never did find 4 of them, lol! Then we bobbed for apples, Maddie's first time to ever do this and she LOVED it! I think she took bites out of 5 different apples and ate 2. Then the fire was perfect so Maddie and I toasted smore's. At this point it was dark, so Maddie took a quick shower to wash out the "red" and we watched Hocus Pocus together as a family with popcorn and candy! We didn't make it through the whole movie, but it was almost 9:30pm so we called the night complete! So much FUN!


















This layout is of a really old photo of Maddie and Juan playing Candyland from 2015. I played along with Paper Issues October Challenge - Scraplift Sunday from Kat Benjamin. Such an adorable layout to lift! Her layout is below.


I also finished my last square tonight for Bash Your Scrapbook Stash - Bash-O, the acrylic paint square. I painted the  chipboard word titles!

I used paper and ephemera from Photoplay, stickers from Carta Bella, candyland dies from Paper Wizard, nuvo dots, and random chipboard from my stash.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: