Thursday, October 29, 2020

New Layout - Dallas Aquarium

Happy Thursday,










I just love this photo of the sloth at our aquarium! I really wanted this page to be special so I ordered this sloth paper. So cute!

I played along with Paper Issues Sketch challenge.  I stretched the sketch into a 2 page layout. Here is the sketch:






I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O. For the left side I covered my square for "stencils" and used the Simple Stories - Bro & Co triangle stencil with Distressed Oxides. For the right side, I covered my square for "punches" and used my circle punches for the yellow pattern circles.  I only have 1 square left to cover and I have a BLACKOUT!!!!

Materials for this layout: PhotoPlay stickers, pattern paper and ephemera, ink and stamps from CTMH, a random brad from my stash, Nuvo dots, and a negative strip from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: