Friday, October 23, 2020

New Layout - Dump Cake

Happy Friday Yall,











I'm so excited for this weekend! Not only am I participating in the Bash-O over at Bash Your Scrapbook Stash, I am also on a team at Paper Issues for their Birthday Party!  Hopefully I will be posting, A LOT.

This is recent photos of my MIL and the Dump Cake we baked for her this year. COVID kept us from being able to order or buy a cake, or go out somewhere, so I dug up an old recipe from my Great Grandmother! Maddie had never had it and was excited to help me make it. Yummy!

I played along with the PI Birthday Party challenge Hot Potato. This challenge is to quickly create a layout and pass it back to your team leader. The faster, the better but this comes with a twist. Each team will be designated a 'party favor' that must be included on their project.  Our party favor was 'CAKE'. I used photos and embellies of cakes! I had my layout complete within 3 hours of it being posted! I'm on a roll.
















I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O. For the left side I covered my "3 photo" square. For the right side I covered my heart square. I used paper and embellishments with hearts.

I used a kit from Paper loft and added a rub-on title from MME, flags from BasicGrey, stickers from EchoPark, die-cuts from BasicGrey, layered stickerf from Creative imaginations, stamps and ink from CTMH.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: