Sunday, August 23, 2020

New Layout - Elf Delivery

Happy day to all my scrappy friends,


I'm up today over at Lasting Memories as a Guest Designer August. This is my layout for their 4th monthly challenge. This month is all about special events. Their 4th challenge for the month #512 is Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa.  I chose Christmas, and delivery of Christmas cheer to my office. Every year we make yummies to share with my co-workers. Maddie was so excited to dress up in her Elf Jammies for the delivery. She ended up getting candy from about half of the people we delivered to.

For this layout I used paper from Paper Pizazz, die-cuts from My Mind's Eye, tag from Scrap Your Trip, chipboard Scrapmatts painted wtih gold paint from Folk Art, 3D stickers from Jolee's boutique, letters from cocoadaisy and BasicGrey, stamps and ink from CTMH, and twine from The Twinery.

Thanks for visiting. Come over to Lasting Memories and play along!

No comments: