Tuesday, June 9, 2020

New Layout - Splash Pad

Hello friends!


My week started out stressful, so I was super excited to wrap up my day and start playing with my stash. I finished this layout of our local Splash Pad; a place we visited often that summer.

I played along with Paper Issues - Alphabet Soup; 26 days of Alphabet inspired challenges.  S is for Splash Pad! 

I also played along with Archi-Scraps June Challenge - to use a dome!

I used a kit from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking and then added my own twist to work with my photos. I used stamps and ink from CTMH, a sticker from CocoDaisy, and a misc journaling block from my stash. I aslo topped the water and title with Stickles.

Stay cool! Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Cute layouts and the jellyfish dome is an inspiration. THanks for joining us at Archiscraps this month.

Dale Tiernan said...

Fun double and I like your outside the box thinking re a dome.

Mitzi said...

I love your DLO. Very summery. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps this month.

Buffy Burnside said...

adorable double-page and very create dome usage LOL I could use a day at the splash pad right now! :) Thank you for joining us at archiscraps!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Clever take on the dome challenge! Glad you played along at Archi-scraps.