Saturday, June 20, 2020

New Layout - Sizzlin Summer Fun

Happy Saturday!

My hubby and I tried to fix our cooktop today and instead, it blew up; literally. So now we have to buy a new one and it's a special order, of course, that won't be here for 3 weeks!  That's sure going to put a damper on our meals.


This evening I finished this CoVID layout about all the grilling my hubby has been doing the past couple of months. He's always loved grilling, but he's been perfecting his technique multiple times a week.

For this layout, I played along with Paper Issues June challenge - Grill Skills

I used a kit from Paper Wizard and added a journaling block from Recollections, stamps from Photoplay and CTMH, in from CTMH, and chipboad from October Afternoon.

Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your weekend and stay safe!


No comments: