Sunday, June 14, 2020

New Layout - New Glasses

Happy Sunday my scrappy friends!


This layout is of my daughter's first pair of glasses last year and a bunch of the options she considered. Such a big change in her life and something I wanted to document.

I played along with CSI Case File No. 321. Here is the case to solve:


To solve the case I used all the colors. My evidence was a solid white background, floral patterns, enamel dots, eye glasses, plant embellishments (leaves), and watercolors. My testimony was journaling in a line at the bottom of my layout, as a border. 

I also played along with Paper Issues - Alphabet Soup, 26 days of alphabet inspired challengesd. N is for New (new glasses, new look).

I used a page kit from Out on a Limb and modifiied it significantly. I used amazing watercolors and water color pen from CTMH, stamps and ink from CTMH, paper embellishments from Illustrated Faith, rub-ons from DaisyD's, and misc. epoxy dots and arrows from my stash.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Thanks for visiting.

No comments: