Sunday, May 31, 2020

New Layout - Texas Forever

Happy day my scrappy friends! 


I have not been able to scrap much as I've been purging and organizing my scrap room. I took some time out today to finish this cute little layout of Maddie in the Texas Bluebonnets when she was just 19 months old. 

I played along with Paper Issues Alphabet Soup - 26 days of Alphabet inspired challenges.  Q is for Quote. I used two different stamped quotes: "Plant smiles, grow laughsm, harvest love," and "may you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy."

For this layout I used a kit from Paper Wizard with paper from Simple Stories and Authentique, die-cuts from Paper Wiz, and stamps/alphabets from CTMH.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: