Sunday, May 17, 2020

New Layout - My New Ride

Happy Sunday! It was REALLY muddy and wet on the trail this morning, but we still ended up riding about 5-1/2 miles. Both Juan and Maddie were completely covered in mud, clear up to their helmets.
I spent the rest of the day scrapping.



This layout is very recent, part of our COVID journey and the story of both my daughter and I's new bikes. I am playing along with Paper Issues Alphabet Soup - 26 days of alphabet inspired challenges. This is my layout for letter "B". I used a bike, blue, banner and the words "beautiful" and "best of times". Such a fun challenge to play along with, come join in! #paperissuesabc

For this layout I used a kit from Paper Loft and added arrow stickers from Eyelet Outlet, sequins ink and stamps from CTMH, and title stickers from October Afternoon.

Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for visiting!

No comments: