Sunday, May 17, 2020

New Layout - Made with Love

Happy Sunday!



I love this completed layout about masks that my mother made for my family to protect us from Coronovirus. The first batch she made us were too big for me and too small for Juan and Maddie so she made us a 2nd batch! She's so amazing. Such a new experience to have to wear masks everytime we go out. We haven't been out much, so we haven't needed to use them too often, yet.

For this layout I played along with Paper Issues Alphabet Soup - 26 days of Alphabet Inspired challenges. This is day 3 "C". I created a page about Corornovirus and I used cardstock. #paperissuesabc

I used a kit from Out On a Limb Scrapbooking and used paper from Creative Imaginations and stamps/ink from CTMH. I used a lot of pen work and inking on the die cuts to help them pop.

I'm hoping the rain will go away today and we can go for a bike ride!

Enjoy your day.

No comments: