Sunday, May 24, 2020

New Layout - iPad Time

Happy Rainy Sunday my scrappy friends!



I've been playing with the layout of my dear daughter and her i-pad at 16 months. She could barely communicate with words and sign language, but was a wiz on the i-pad. We didn't let her on it much, but she sure loved it.  Her favorite apps were Bubble Guppies and Endless Alphabet. I'm 100% positive that she learned her alphabet so young because of Endless Alphabet!

I played along with multiple challenges for this layout. First, I used a sketch from BYSS Facebook group. This was sketch #1 from #BYSSMotivateMeMay2020. 



I also played along with CSI File No. 318

I used the colors in the scheme. For the evidence I used a pattern with illustrated objects (bees), animals (bees), camera (stamp), clock (in embossing paste with stencil), phone (ipad in the photos), polaroid frame, and texture paste. For the testimony I documented about something inanimate (ipad), I wrote directly on my background, and made a list of the apps she was using at that time.

I also played along with The Studio Challenges May Tic Tac Toe challenge. I used the first column: stitching (the banner at the top), texture paste (embossing paste of the clock with a stencil), and ephmera. 



Finally, I played along with Paper Issues Alphabet Soup - 26 days of Alphabet inspired challenges #paperissuesabc This was letter "I"; I is for I-pad.  

I used all sorts of extra stash. I used paper from Dear Lizzy and Cosmo Cricket as well as scraps from my stash. I used lots of ink and stamps from CTMH, chipboard from Fancy Pants, banner from Crate Paper, and misc. ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

瑞尼 Rainny said...

Love the beautiful colors and the embellishments you used. Great job! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.♥