Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Layout - When I Grow Up 2020

Hello all my scrappy friends!  I've been scrapping up a storm this past couple of weeks and have not uploaded my latest creations.  So...... here they come!


Every year our elementary school hosts a huge auction that raises a quarter of a MILLION dollars for our school! One thing they do is photograph every student in the school with a board of what they want to be when they grow up. It's super cute to comb through all the future plans and big aspirations of the students. This year, Maddie chose Architect.  She's been fluctuating between Architect and Engineer all year. She told me the other day that she doesn't understand why she can't be both. I tried to explain to her that both her father and I work many hours a week at our jobs respectively (architect and engineer) and that there isn't enough time in the day to do both. She had a very simple solution - she'd be an architect on Monday, an engineer on Tuesday, an architect on Wednesday, an engineer on Thursday, and an architect on Friday! Wow, such a fresh perspective. She's such a problem solver!

I played along with Paper Issues April Challenges - Floral Frenzy. This challenge is to use floral photos, floral papers, floral embellishments, or floral cut files. Break out those flowers and create something beautiful for this challenge. Come join the fun!

This layout is a CTMH layout from a calendar set, I modified for my layout and added the kite and gems.  

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy!

No comments: