Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Layout - Easter 2015 Part 2

Yes, yet one more Easter layout from 2015. This is the part 2 layout of DD in her Easter dress when she was just 4 years old!


I played along, yet again with Paper Issues April Challenge - One-Hop Shop. Can you tell I loved this challenge? This challenge is to create a layout of Easter, bunnies, favorite places to shop, or the number 1. It has REALLY helped me to get all these old Easter layouts completed! Stop by and play along!

For this layout I used a page kit from Simply Stitched that I bought at Convention. I modified it quite a bit, but I like how it turned out with my photos. I added the little arrows and the circle tags from CocoDaisy.  How can you deny that adorable little face?

I'm so enjoying a bit of down time to ease my mind. There seems to be so much chaos in the world right now and so much uncertainty that a little bit of happiness is greatly needed!
Be safe and stay healthy!

Happy Easter!

No comments: