Tuesday, April 28, 2020

New Layout - Swim Lessons

It's me again! I'm so thrilled to be completing so many pages - on positive outcome of COVID-19.  I facetimed with my sister this evening, and it was great to "see" her.  


This layout is of Maddie at swim lessons in our neighborhood back in 2016. She so loved, and still does, water!  

For this layout I played along with Paper Issues April Challenge - Heavy Metal. This challenge is to get inspired to document your concert experience or use metal (a brad, clip, bobby pin, safety pin or even a piece of jewelry). I used a metal sun, and many, many metal brads - the little splashes are all brads. 

I used a paper kit from Out on a Limb and added journaling stickers from Kelly Panacci, ink and stamps from CTMH, and misc. brads.

Thanks for stopping by, jump over and play along!

No comments: