Tuesday, April 28, 2020

New Layout - Coronovirus Week 2

Happy Tuesday Yall!  I received my Paper Wizard kit this month and had to immediately complete the Coronovirus layout.  It was perfect for our 2nd week in the "Rona".  I wanted to get this documented immediately as things changed so much those first weeks.


I played along with Paper Issues April Challenge My Corona Survival GuideFor this challenge, they'd love to see paper projects that tell your story about dealing with COVID-19. Think outside the box. Maybe your story is about a new dynamic like teaching or working from home or about how much more cooking you’re doing with everyone home. Maybe you create a layout about how your pets are the only ones with whom social distancing would never apply! You do you. We want to see it! Let’s inspire each other, even if it’s from a distance!  

I wanted to capture the general feeling and changes in our world that seemed to happen so fast. Juan and I started working from home (14 hours a day), homeschooling my daughter, food delivery issues, toilet paper shortage, no friends or family, everything closed. Zoom and messenger kids, unbeknownst to use pre-COVID, became our lifelines. Such a crazy time.

As I mentioned, I used the new PKC Paper Wizard kit, but I added tags from myartc, brads, and stamps and ink from CTMH.  Take time to scrap the present; come join in the challenge.


No comments: