Sunday, February 2, 2020

New Layout - Christmas 2016

Happy Sunday, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did a bit of scrapping today, even with the 78 degree beautiful weather! I'm trying to finish up the last few layouts of 2016.  These are our family pics for our Christmas card that year.  




I played along with CSI Case File 310.  I used the color scheme - black, white, red, light gray and dark gray. For evidence, I used: stripes in the strips of paper, banners by hanging my tags along the top, string tied to the circles, silver elements in my title, and word/phrase stickers. For the testimony, I documented someone I love and used the inspiration word "love".  




I also played along with Paper Issues February challenge, "Sweet Talk".  This layout is all about my Sweet Loves - my hubby and DD!  Come play along!

I used a kit from Embellish It! and modified it to work with my photos. Paper and tags by Bella Blvd, Brads and chipboard pieces by Echo Park, and Thickers.

No comments: