Friday, January 31, 2020

New Layout - 8th Birthday Harry Potter

I love when I get to scrapbook recent events. This layout is of photos of DD's recent 8th birthday this past September. Sh requested a Harry Potter theme and my mother made everyone capes and house scarves. We also got HP glasses and had a sorting hat sort them into houses as well as a Herbology class to replant mandrakes.



I played along with CSI Case File #307. The super sleuth scene immediately reminded me of these photos and how we made sure DD would end up in house "Griffendor". I used some of the colors, but not all; including rust, black, white, and mushroom. For "evidence" I used plaid, diagonal stripes, animals (griffin, phoenix, and dragon), eye glasses, tags, tabs and labels. For "testimony" I used the topic of birthday. 



Thanks for visiting! I hope you get to have a scrappy weekend.

No comments: