Friday, January 31, 2020

New Layout - 5th Birthday Activities

I'm finally getting around to posting the birthday layouts I completed the past couple of weeks. I was definitely feeling the birthday theme. These are pics of DD 5th birthday "Climbing" party. She loves climbing and is a little monkey.



I played along with CSI Case File #308. January was all about birthdays, so it worked out wonderfully!  I used many of the colors in the scene including orange, yellow, green, and even a dash of red and blue in the birthday cake and title.  For the product "clues" I used some older, geometric patterned papers. I also used some older birthday themed ephemera. I used a fancy pom pom fiber on both pages. For the "design clues" I used tone on tone effect with the green papers, and circular elements in the journaling tag and word phrase.


Thanks for visiting my little creative corner and swing by CSI to join along!

No comments: