Sunday, August 4, 2019

New Layout - Soccer

Happy Sunday! I'm NOT ready for another week and I didn't get near enough crafty time this weekend. I did finish yet another soccer layout to share. 


For the left side I played along with the Sketches in Thyme #383 sketch. Here is the fun sketch:

I also played along with Paper Issues - Hunger Games challenge. This challenge is for favorite foods and games. Soccer is the main sport in our life at the moment and seems to be our weekend calendar during the season.  

I used paper and journaling block from Scrapbook Customs, stamps from Cocoa Daisy, arrow from the Paper Studio, stickers from Heidi Swapp and Park Lane Paperie, twine from The Twinery, and ink from CTMH.

I hope you had a productive weekend and I wish you a wonderful week! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Really dig your layout. The left hand side flowing to the right is very cool on the eye. Your color choices are great, too. xoxo

Nutty Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Fabulous two page spread! You did a great job of carrying the design from the sketch page over to the left and I love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme. :)

Chris C said...

Love how you turned the sketch into a fabulous two-page design. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.