Monday, August 5, 2019

Guest Designer for PaperGirls Challenge Blog New Layout - Enjoy

Happy Monday to all my crafty friends! I am so excited to be the Guest Designer for August at The Paper Girls Challenge blog. They have such fun monthly challenges! I hope you stop by and join the fun. 



This month I'm sharing my layout for their August challenge - "Vellum." I had to dig through my scraps to find some fun vellum to work with. I managed to include 30 pieces of vellum cuts from Close To My Heart (Calypso Complements) on this layout. I used a glittzy piece of cardstock from Bazzill as my base, Thickers alpha stickers for the year, and mini alphas from BasicGrey. I also included a couple of arrows from Paper Wizard. The vellum pieces offset the photos perfect for a bit of Summer Swimming Popsicle fun!

The sketch I used is from Rochelle Spears Scrappy Friends July sketch challenge; which is over now, but too great of a sketch not to share. I rotated the sketch and used clusters of vellum cuts in lieu of stars.




Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love you to follow me!

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Congrats on guest designing! Fab layout! xoxo