Monday, June 17, 2019

New Layout - Life is Good

Wow, my second posting of the day! I'm on a roll. This layout is Father's day 2018 and my dear hubby. I played along with multiple challenges for this one.  First, I posted over at Paper Issues for their June "Dads are Rad" challenge. What's more Rad than Father's Day with your family? Next, I used the left side of the "Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge" over at Scrap Our Stash. I also used polka dot patterned paper and numbers (the measuring washi tape along the bottom) to comply with the challenge requirements. 



Here is the sketch:

I used a paper kit from Paper Loft, brads and washi tape from Eyelet Outlet, and a really old arrow from I don't know where! 

Thanks so much for visiting me. Hope you are getting your Scrap On!

6 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic double page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

Sherri Caramico said...

Awesome 2 page layout - and a great take on the challenge too! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

Angela said...

Fantastic page! Love the washi along the bottom. Looks super fun. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

Chris C said...

Great take on the sketch - love all the word strips! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Lori said...

This is such a fun layout! Great job on the sketch and the challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Michelle Mattie said...

Love this. Great job making it a double page spread. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.