Monday, June 17, 2019

New Layout - Keepin' Cool in the Pool

Happy Monday! We had severe storms again last night, but no more damage - so we are thankful. I'm still not fully recovered, so I'm resting and scrapping today. I finished this one up this morning, summer photos from a couple years ago of DD and her cousins. 


I played along with Lasting Memories #449 challenge to use water photos! I also played along with CSI Case File No. 286. The scene screams summer water play to me. The title fits in perfect with the scene - Keepin' Cool in the Pool! I also used the following "traditional clues" including sun, clouds, wet medium (glitter pen), and summer accents. For the testimony, I documented our summer day, I used the inspiration words "relax, rock, and fly", and used a list of five things about the topic. Join the fun over at CSI and LM! 


For this layout I used a kit from "Down Memory Lane", I just love their die-cuts. I also used a journaling block and glitter pen from CTMH and a date sticker from Simple Stories.

Have a wonderful scrappy week! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Mindy Cole said...

Love the pool pictures!! Your title is perfect and so cute! Thanks for joining in at Lasting Memories -Mindy

Deanna said...

How fun with the little people in the pool diecuts! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lori said...

Fun layout! Love the title and fun elements you've used on here! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

Toni Herron said...

Ooooh a second layout to match the other one.. LOVE IT!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories!
- Toni LMDT