Sunday, January 2, 2022

New Layout - Christmas (1-6)

It's a new year and it's cold outside! 20 degrees and our heater isn't working, so it is a perfect weekend to scrapbook!

I created the layout below for the CSI Case File No. 379 . I used the colors in the scene, dots and stripes on my patterned paper, snowflakes, trees, sprigs, winter-themed elements, sting, staples, swirly shapes in the ornament holder stickers, and I sprinkled glitter splatter.  I documented our Christmas decorating which occurs in winter and was inspired by the words warm, play and even snuggle with my photo of DD and her puppies.

I also played along with PI Dec challenge Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater.







I completed this layout for the PI Dec challenge The Christmas House. I used a kit from PaperWizard.

















I completed this layout for the PI Dec challenge The Christmas Doctor. I used a kit from PaperWizard.


No comments: