Friday, November 19, 2021

New Layouts - Thanks, Fun, and Space Camp (232-236)

Happy Friday!

I've finished a couple more layouts this week!

The first is a layout I completed of DD at the Girl Scout STEM center Space camp. I used the Bella Blvd To the Moon line, Elle's Studio tags, and lots of different alpha/thickers. I played along with the Paper Issues challenge Taco Tuesday where the challenge was to use a folding technique. I folded my background to use both sides of the patterned paper.




















For my second layout I used a kit from Out On A Limb. I added a journaling block and a few other embellishments from my stash.











For my third layout I used a kit from Go To Treasure Box. I added misc ephemera from my stash and a title from Paper Wizard. I played along with Paper Issues Couch Potato challenge. I was inspired by Potato to scrap my daughters Thanksgiving Feast day at school.



No comments: