Saturday, November 13, 2021

New Layout - Study Buddies (220)

Happy weekend to all:

I created this layout of DD and her COVID puppies for CSI Case File #374. Her study buddies kept her on track during those long virtual school days.



















To solve the case I used basically all the colors. I used older Simple Stories paper. I used multiple fonts and colors like the scene. I used wood grain and the animals puppies in the photos. I made tags and tied string to make tassels on the tags. I used really old alphabe stickers. I used stamps for the 2020 date. I used a patchwork background and piled a bunch of similar circle sticker embellishments. I stacked papers along with my photos in the middle/bottom. I also tied a know in the string to replicate the twists in the fibers on the scene.





I also played along with Paper Issues - You Take my Cake Away challenge. I layered lots in this layout.

I used the Simple Stories line Quarantined for this layout.

No comments: