Sunday, March 7, 2021

New Layout - Everyday (70/71)

Hello,

I've been swamped with work and not able to scrap, it's been sooooo long. This week has been especially rough, my grandma had a stroke and has been in the ICU since Thursday. There are complications and it doesn't appear that recovery is a viable option. I needed to scrap, so I was up super early (5AM) - unheard of for me, I'm definitely a night owl. But I'm happy that I was able to wrap up this layout and document this sweet story for my little girl.










I played along with Paper Issues In the Mood challenge for March, using this mood board. I copied the colors, grid pattern with grid paper, handwritten journaling, and created banner like the sign.


I used a kit from Simple Stories and added stickers from the same Simple Story line.  

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: