Tuesday, January 26, 2021

New Layout - Santa (26)

Happy Tuesday all my scrappy friends,



















I'm sharing a Santa layout today, from photos of DD when she was just 3 years old. ooooooohhhhhh that smile.

I played along with Paper Issues Jan challenge - monopoly. Pick at least 5 items from this list to include on your project. Bingo card, Polka dots, Alphas, 2 photos, Chipboard, Balloons, Cardstock, The color red, Clock, and Staples. I used polka dots, alphas, 2 photos, chipboard cardstock and the color red.

I used paper from Dear Lizzy, ribbon from CTMH, stamps/ink from CTMH, tag die from Quickutz, dimensional stickers from Dear Lizzy, chipboard words from LYB, really old scallop fiscar scissors, and border punches from Martha Stewart and EKSucess. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: