Friday, January 1, 2021

New Layout - 12 Days of Christmas 5/6

Howdy,

It's me again! I completed another Christmas layout from 2014. This one was of the Arboretum's 12 Days of Christmas.











I played along with CSI Case File No. 342. I copied the scene and used white as my background. I used all the colors in the scheme and copied the style. I used stripes, winter themed elements with my photos, cursive/brush font for the title, a deer, enamel dots, die cuts, trees, I documented a favorite winter activity (the 12 days of Christmas), I handwrote directly on my layout, and was inspired by the words winter and cold to create this layout.






I also played along with Paper Issues Jan challenge - Memory. This challenge is to create a layout of a memory. This is another old memory from 2014. I'm excited to be knocking out these pages already this year! Hope you are having a scrappy weekend!

I used a page kit from CTMH and added a stamp from Heidi Swap and extra epoxy dots from CTMH.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: