Saturday, November 14, 2020

New Layout - Gigantabugs

Happy Saturday,










It's a beauty in Dallas today! I finished another layout this morning; yet another zoo layout. Apparently 2014 was the year of the zoo. 

I also used flip flaps to document all of the Gigantabugs we found. Here are the photos of my flip flaps.















I played along with Paper Issues Nov challenge - Put it in Writing. I used hand writing to tell the story and added lettering for the names of all bugs in my flip flaps.

Also, I am bashing my stash one layout at a time with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash - Nov 2020 Motivate Me; Family Time. #BYSSMotivateMeNOV2020.  I used really old paper and stickers from BoBunny - U Bug Me line, Thickers from American Crafts, letters from Bella Blvd and October Afternoon, stamps and ink from CTMH, Nuvo dots Metallic Auburn Pearl, punch from Stampin' Up, circle cutter from CTMH, puffy phrase stickers from American Crafts, flip flap from CTMH, and patterned paper from Creative Memories and Core'dinations.

Thanks for visiting! Happy Saturday.

No comments: