Wednesday, November 25, 2020

New Layout - Building Memories

Happy Wednesday,


















In lieu of cooking and preparing a huge meal for Thanksgiving tomorrow, I've been scrapping! We are doing Thanksgiving different this year and ordered catering from Central Market and right now......my feet are loving it! Maddie and I made placecards and menus.

This is a layout of DD at one of the Kids Home Depot Workshops back in 2014! I played along with Paper Issues November challenge Woodn't You Know It. I used a wood veneer journaling block, die-cuts to simulate wood products (hammer and sign), and of course my photos include building with wood! 

I played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash - Motivate Me 2020 November; Helping Hand. #BYSSMotivateMeNOV2020.

I used a kit from Out on a Limb and added a banner from CTMH, layered stickers from Simple Stories, journaling block from Carta Bella, and Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for visiting! Happy Turkey day! 

No comments: