Sunday, November 22, 2020

New Layout - Blowing Bubbles

Happy Sunday my scrappy friends,










I am sort of ready for the short week, but I definitely don't care for Mondays! I finished another layout today of my DD with her beloved "bubble gun." She loved that gun and used an entire bottle of bubbles everytime we got it out. She loved to pile bubbles as high as possible on a single item; this time that item was Juan! 

I played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash - Motivate Me 2020 November; Do What Makes You Happy. #BYSSMotivateMeNOV2020 

I used a kit from Out on a Limb and added thicker sub-titles and chipboard, ink from CTMH, and a date chipboard from SEI.

Thanks for visiting, I hope to get my scrap on more this holiday week as I give thanks for all my multitude of blessings! 

No comments: