Saturday, October 24, 2020

New Layout - Stay Little Forever

Happy Saturday my scrappy friends,

















I'm already hard at it - scrapping away.... this layout includes photos from 2014 when DD "rode" my husband as her own personal "horsie." 

I played along with Paper Issues Birthday crop, challenge Tags. I used a ton of really old 7Gypies tags that I've never broke into.

I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O. I used this layout to cover my square "twine". I looped twine all along the left side of the page.

I used really old precut paper from Creative Imaginations, tags from 7Gypsies, twine from the Twinery, Nuvo dots, layered stickers from MME, title sticker from Thickers, journaling block from DaisyDs, and alphas from Making Memories.

Thanks for visiting, I'll be back SOON!

No comments: