Sunday, October 25, 2020

New Layout - Moments Together

Happy Sunday,











I'm in full throttle and crafting away, as slow as a turtle.......... LOL! I've been at it since 9am and I've completed this single double page layout of our vacation in San Antonio in 2014.

For this layout I played with the Paper Issues Birthday crop Charades challenge. I'm convinced the items were:
1. Star
2. Sequins
3. Distressed oxides
4. Fussy cutting (the banners)
5. Bow

I scraplifted this layout from the talented #KellyFeldman. Here is her layout.




I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Bash-O. For the left side I covered my "Triangles" square. For the right side I covered my "Stars" square.




I used mainly the CocoVanilla Day Dream line, including: title, stickers, papers, and ephemera. I also used distressed oxides: chipped saphhire, tumbled glass, wild honey, worn lipstick, bundled sage and tattered rose. I used stamps/ink from CTMH and the awesome PinkFresh Nested Chevron stamp. Finally, I added sequins from MultiCraft and bow from CTMH!

Thanks for visiting..... I have 1 more PI challenge to go today!

No comments: