Wednesday, October 21, 2020

New Layout - Back2School

Happy Hump day my scrappy friends!











I finished this layout of DD's first day back to F2F instruction this year! I really am excited that I got this documented while all the information is still fresh in my head. The little jounral helped me document the timeline of decisions and the back and forth iterations of virtual and Face to Face.

I played along with Paper Issues Oct challenge - Attachment IssuesWe challenge you to create a page featuring those ways to attach things. Attach things to your page using staples, paper clips, eyelets or brads.  I used brads for the journal, paper clips, twine, and clipboards.

I also played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash - Bash-O!  For the left I completed my square "Back 2 School" and for the left I completed my square "Selfie". The pocket photo is a selfie of the 3 of us before Maddie's first day of F2F School!
















I used a kit from Paper Wizard and added clips from Basic Grey, stamps and ink from CTMH and PhotoPlay, and ric rack from Wrights. I popped up the clipboard tops to make them 3D.

Here are photos of the inside of my journal:












Thanks for visiting!


No comments: