Friday, August 21, 2020

Camp Paper Issues - #16 Enjoy the Little Things

Happy Friday again!

I'm so excited! I'm participating in the Paper Issues Camp this week and I'm determined to finish all the challenges. There are 25, so that's probably not realistic for me, but I'm still going to try! I'm on team Crazy Crafty Chicks.

This is my layout for challenge #16 Simon Says. This challenge was to follow along LIVE with Danielle and use the following supplies: Supply List for Simon Says: White cardstock (preferably foundations, otherwhise gesso your white cs), patterened paper, a wet medium (oxide inks, crayons or water colors), embellishments of choice (ephemera, puffy stickers, cs stickers, brads etc), alphabet and a black fine liner. Optional items: stencils, stamps.

I don't have any oxide ink, so I used regular CTMH ink, Heidi Swapp color shine spray, Mister Huey's spray, a stencil from TheCraftersWorkshop.com, and Nuvo Mousse. I also added stamping from CTMH, journal tablet from LYB, frames from Making Memories, frames from LYB,frames from Creative Memories, paper from Making Memories, 3D stickers from JoAnn Craft Essentials, and Jolee's boutique. This one was hard for me, but I do like the finished product. 


Thanks for visiting!


No comments: