Monday, July 6, 2020

New Layout - We are not just a Family

Happy Monday to all my scrappy friends,

I'm taking the week off work for a Staycation, since our real vacation was cancelled due to CoVID. I hope to get a bunch of scrapping done. Started out slow today.


This layout is of DD and her cousinds over at Nana's house. There's nothing better than Nana's house with Cousins! They love all her different toys and playing with each other.

I played along with Scrap Our Stash July 2020 "Pick Your Word". Pick a word from the art work below and use it on your layout. Then you must add a stash item that starts with each letter of the word you picked. 

I picked the word FAMILY:
F - Frame
A - Ampersand
M - Making Memories quote
I - Inked edges, In Stitch'z template and twine
L - Layers
Y - Yellow

For this layout I used a kit from PaperLoft, Dragonflies Cabochons from Jolee's boutique, In Stitch'z by Bazzill, and stamps and ink from CTMH.

I also played along with Paper Issues July Freedom of Peach challenge. Show us your projects that are patriotic or feature 4th of July activities or even feature the color peach/orange. I was inspired by the color peach/orange and used that as my main focal color for my page.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hi there! What a pretty layout! Love the fun details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

missgailly said...

lots of fun photos of the kiddos and great double page layout! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy