Friday, July 10, 2020

New Layout - Sea World Show

Happy Friday y'all,


I'm sharing yet another layout from our SeaWorld trip in 2014. Yep, I'm that far behind.  

I played along with Lasting Memories LM #505 All About Sketches - 6 Photo Sketch. Here is the sketch. I used it on the right side of my layout. 



For this layout I used a paper kit from Creative Imaginations and added chipboard film strips from Scrapmatts, paint from Craft Essentials, 3D stickers from KandCompany, rick rack from Wrights, vinyl stickers from Jolees and misc. ribbon and journaling block from my stash.

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Deanna said...

Great job with the sketch and love the little duckys! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Christine Kiehl said...

Fabulous layouts! No worries about the dates as at least you are doing it!! I am that far and more behind....but one day...I too will scrapbook. Your doing a great job. I love your work!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch. It so nice to see it used as part of a double page layout. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren