Saturday, July 11, 2020

New Layout - Finger Painting

Happy Saturday from super hot Texas,


It's over a hundred here and sweltering. I'm staying in the air conditioning and scrapping away. This layout is of my daughter and niece/nephew all finger painting over at my mother's house a long time ago. They were so little!

For this layout I played along with Paper Issues July challenge Streaks and Stipes. This challenge is to pull out some paint, watercolors or ink and paint some streaks or stripes on your project. I used my CTMH watercolors (LOVE LOVE these) to create my background.  I really like how this one turned out.

I also used my cricut for the paint brush title, twine from the Twinery, ink and stamps from CTMH, enamel dots from CTMH, alphabets from Quikcutz, a dimensional hand sticker from Jolee's boutique, and a chipboard heart from Simple Stories.

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments: