Friday, June 5, 2020

New Layout - Mother's Day Corona

Happy Friday!

I'm sooooo glad the weekend's here! It was a really long, emotional week - so I am ready for a bit of crafting.


This layout is actually with recent photos from Mother's Day, this year! I've had that desire to scrap more current time due to all the stuff happening in our world. Covid has cancelled/changed many things and Mother's Day was just another; but I wanted to document the way we were able to celebrate.

I'm playing along with Paper Issues - Alphabet Soup; 26 days of alphabet inspired challenges.  M is for Mother. What's better than Mother's Day!

I used a page kit from Paper Wizard, aren't the die cuts adorable and so perfect for my layout?  I modified it to fit my photos (and all the extra ones).  I added stamps/ink from CTMH, a journaling block from my stash, strips from the brunch menu, and stickles on the corona virus symbol. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: