Sunday, April 26, 2020

New Layout - My Birthday

Happy Sunday! It was a beautiful day in Dallas. Our amazing Pastor gave an awesome sermon that I very much needed to hear, Dear Hubby grilled some delicious dinner for us, and I got to scrap virtually with my 2 best friends! It was a pretty wonderful day.



Part of all my virtual scrappin' helped me complete this layout of my 41st birthday. It was very low key, but super sweet with my darling daughter and husband. I usually post my layouts with photos, but this time DD was not dressed so I've blurred her out completely.

I played along with Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 8 for the left side of my layout. Here is the sketch, stop on over and play along!



I used a kit from GoToTreasureBox.com I modified it to work with my photos and created a card pocket on the right. I used ric rack from Wrights, love ephemera from MME, arrows from Eyelet Outlet, and my favorite white pen from Uni-ball Signo.  

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: