Sunday, April 19, 2020

New Layout - Bunny Bait

Good Morning! It's supper early, but I finished another layout that I wanted to share.  This one is of my dear daughter and her Easter treats for her preschool class. I helped her make Bunny Bait - it is reece's peanut butter eggs, pretzels, and mini-marshmallows. She also made a little jelly bean take home gift for each classmate. She loves making treats and passing them out to all her friends.



Paper Issues is hosting 30 days of Sketches right now! This Day 2 sketch by DT member Cassie Jr. Drop on over and play along! Here is the sketch:


I used paper, washi tape, enamel dots, and bits & pieces from MME. I pulled the "happy" from a Fancy Pants ephemera pack, stamps and ink from CTMH, and the cricut font Opposites Attract. 

Happy Sunday YALL!

No comments: