Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Layout - 1 Yr Birthday

Happy Easter from Texas! I hope everyone is sheltering in place and staying safe and healthy. It's been a bit crazy here, between working remote and trying to homeschool DD. I can't image all the poor mama's with multiple children or children who struggle in school. Maddie is quick as a whip and does well staying on schedule, but it's been a crazy adjustment for us all!  

After our virtual Easter Service this morning, a delicious Easter brunch from Central Market, and watching Ms. Maddie hunt for 3 dozen eggs in the backyard, I took a bit of time to scrap and play along with Paper Issues April challenge - Big A$$ Title.


These are really old photos from Maddie's 1st birthday over 7 years ago! I just want to squeeze all that baby fat. She is soooo stinking cute, if I do say so myself.  She did not like the taste of sugar, so she was extremely reluctant to dig into the cake or frosting for her smash cake photo session. It was more of a pinky taste photo session.

For this layout, I used a kit from Paper Loft and then added journaling stamps from CTMH, arrows from Recollections,  pearls from Queen & Co., rub-ons from Daisy D, and stickles. 

I hope you had a wonderful Easter in the midst of chaos! We are all so blessed. Take care.

No comments: