Sunday, February 9, 2020

New Layout - Ghouls Night Out

It's me again! I told you I was catching up on posting my layouts.  This layout cracks me up as my DD was adament that she wanted to be a Dementor for Halloween this year. She also was adament that we needed to have professional photos taken of it. I told her that seemed odd since it was a costume in all black where her entire face was covered, but she didn't care, "We ALWAYS take photos of my Halloween costume!"  Well, here they are!


I played along with Paper Issues February challenge - You've Been Framed. I used double matting on every photo as a frame along with photo corners as well. even the title is "framed" in cardstock. Head over to check out their fun challenges!

I used an awesome kit from Paper Wizard and added a few of my own embellishments and adjusted for my photos!

No comments: