Thursday, July 4, 2019

New Layout - Tree Swing

Happy FIRECRACKERS! I'm posting for the second time today with another new layout. This one is of my adorable daughter and two nieces together on a tree swing. I used a new die cut kit from Paper Wizard, PERFECT for my pics. I added stamping, journaling and little tags for their names.



I played along with Paper Issues for their Summer Days challenge. I'm so excited to be completing so many pages lately. I hope to keep the momentum going for a bit longer.

Have a happy day! Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh my, this looks like a very special photo shoot and such a pretty spread you've used the pics on! Our only child was born in 1988 and the scrapbooking craze didn't hit the internet until she was in high school. Sometimes I really feel sorry for myself at all the cute posed pics I never took. Pictures just weren't a thing like now. I mean, we took lots, but they are not great quality. You will be so happy years from now you did this, I guarantee! XOX