Wednesday, July 10, 2019

New Layout - Discover

Happy Hump Day! This week seems to be flying by, soon summer will be over. I'm sharing a layout today of my best friend visiting with her daughter (who just happens to be my daughters best friend)! We took them to the Perot Natural History Museum here in Dallas. They loved it!



I played along with the More than Words July Challenge - Discover & Old Stash. What a super fun challenge, come play along! The word "discover" made me immediately think of exploring the museum; so I used the word as my title - front and center! I used all sorts of old stash, including rub-ons from TLC and 7Gypsies, tags from Illustrates Faith, a huge arrow from Scenic Route, and mini alphas from Authentique.




I also played along with LM (Lasting Memories) #454 - Red, White and Blue. Red, white and blue are the main colors in my layout with pops of yellow. I challenge you to come play along!

The paper and layout is from CTMH. I loved the science themed kit! I'm not sure you can see it in the photo, but the blue background paper is actually planets.

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful end of the week.

11 comments:

France Ringuette said...

Wow gorgeous double layout, and the title I agree is perfect for this event. 7 Gypsies rub-ons, oh I also still have some of them in my old stash... Great job on this challenge, thanks for playing along with us and best of luck from the More Than Words team.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love all the details you included, Jessica, as always, and also all the photos. One thing that my adult daughter has taught me first-hand: your children want the story and could care less about the design as long as it's pleasing. I have to wonder how sad will be the descendents of those scrappers who do the one big photo and no journaling! XOXOX

Hina Mirza said...

Lovely double layout.. and great use of your old stash.. Thanks for playing with us over at MTW challenge..!!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this is fabulous! I love your interpretation of the Discover word! So gerat to see you at More Than Words and back scrapping in general!

Nuneka said...

Gorgeous!!
You are right, Discover and Museum are the perfect match!
Thanks for playing along with us at More than Words.

Daisy Ramsay said...

Your creation is magnificent! It is a precious memory of a pleasant moment.
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

denise said...

wow! I love These double-sided layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with all the red, white, and blue!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Mary Tzalla said...

Beautiful layout and a great take on our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at More than Words.

Nicole Doiron said...

Fabulous double pager! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Daria Schukina said...

Awesome layout! Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words.