Monday, July 15, 2019

New Layout - Dentist

Happy Monday! I'm not fully recovered, so I took a PTO day today and scrapped. What a wonderful way to spend the day. I finished this layout of my DD visiting the dentist. She absolutely LOVES the dentist. She is completely enthralled with the equipment, drills, and x-rays. They x-ray'd her teeth, cleaned them, and even flossed them. Dr. Janelle Bicknell is the best. She answered all her questions, gave her 3 sets of gloves, a mask, and multiple treasures from the "treasure chest". The mask and gloves were her favorite. She had decided she wants to be a dentist.


I played along with a couple of challenges. First, CSI case file No. 290. I was inspired by the color scheme. I also used a lot of really old stash. Anyone remember the "Brad Buddies?" Yep, that arrow is a brad buddie. I also used a really old CTMH stamp set for the month, date, and heart. I used an old Basic Grey journaling pad and old brads. Finally, I added old Queen & Co. silver pearls.


For the left side, I used sketch #380 from Sketches in Thyme. It worked perfect for my layout.


The paper and dentist embellishments were new from scrabookcustoms.com, the occupation line. I just bought this at convention and love it!  Thanks so much for visiting. Stop by again soon.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great job at using up oldies but goodies from your stash! What a fun layout with fantastic colors! Thanks for playing with our sketch from Sketches in Thyme.

Eli said...

It's a very original work. I like it so much! Thanks for sharing at Sketches in Thyme.

Angela said...

Fun layout! Great job turning it into a 2pager. Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!